Welcome to the NALSAP Law School Student Affairs Professionals Toolkit, a just-for-members online collection of resources that are in the process of being created, curated, and shared by members of the NALSAP community. Here you can explore a wide range of helpful resources ranging from orientation to graduation and everything in between.
NALSAP has developed an initial list of categories to help organize the toolkit materials.
Selected volunteers are serving as “Content Curators” for each category to help build and maintain theset of materials. The Content Curator (either an individual or a small team of 2-3
individuals) should be deeply interested in that content area but do not need to be a subject matter expert. Content Curators will gather, solicit, and in some cases write and edit
materials for that category.
- Assessment - Trent Kennedy
- Diversity and Inclusion - Staci Rucker
- Legal/Regulatory/Compliance Issues - Geraldine Muir
- Mental Health and Wellness - Jordana Confino, Naomi Hatton
- Supporting Special Populations - Barbara Landress
- Professional Development for Law Student Affairs Professionals - Melodye Mac Alpine
- Working Collaboratively Across Campus - Angela D'Agostino
- Wellness For Us - Rebekah Grodsky
Want to Contribute?
The following sections do not currently have a Content Curator:
- Advising and Communicating with Students
- Academic Success and Bar Prep.
- Bar Admission
- Scholarship, Research & Teaching
- Student Conduct
- Student Leadership and Professional Development
- Student Organizations
||Curious about being a Content Curator and want to learn more? Click here.
||To apply for a Content Curator volunteer position, click here.
||To contribute a helpful tool to the NALSAP Toolkit, click here.