Third Annual NALSAP Conference
June 12-14, 2019 in Washington, D.C.
The Third Annual National Association of Law Student Affairs Professionals Conference will be held at American University Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C., from June 12-14, 2019.
||Early Bird Deadline
Register for the NALSAP Conference by March 31 and pay $125 as a member or $200 as a non-member.
Register between April 1 and May 31 and pay $150 as a member or $225 as a non-member. Registration will not be available after May 31.
||Mental Health Add-On Registration Deadline
There are only 30 spots available in the Mental Health First Aid Add-On! Registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration will not be available after May 31.
NALSAP is pleased to be able to provide several scholarships of up to $1,000 to help defray costs associated with conference attendance. These scholarships are intended to assist NALSAP members whose institutions will not provide funding for conference expenses. Click here to learn more and access the scholarship application. Scholarship applications are due by March 31, 2019.
2019 NALSAP Conference Committee
- Meredith D’Angelo, University of San Diego School of Law (Co-Chair)
- Jennifer DiSanza, University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law (Co-Chair)
- Andra Roy Chernack, George Washington University Law School
- Jill Collins, Boston University School of Law
- Macey Lynd Edmondson, University of Mississippi School of Law
- Jennifer Espinola, University of Oregon School of Law
- Rebekah Grodsky, University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- Lorraine Lalli, Roger Williams University School of Law
- Michael T. McCarthy, Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- Darren L. Nealy, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
- Adrienne J. Packard, Howard University School of Law
- Emily Scivoletto, UCLA School of Law
- Pam Shea, University of North Dakota Law School
- Sarah Stanley, American University Washington College of Law
- Brandi Welch, University of Texas School of Law
2019 NALSAP Conference Sponsors (as of February 4, 2019)