In addition to becoming a NALSAP member, there are many ways you can get involved with this
- Attend the annual NALSAP Conference, which is currently set to take place at American University, Washington College of Law in Washington, D.C. on June 12-14, 2019.
- Volunteer your marketing, graphic design, social media, or website skills.
- Plan and host an informal learning opportunity for law student affairs professionals at your law school or online.
- Serve on a committe, the Board of Directors or as an officer. Nominations for the upcoming academic year will open in May 2019.
- Develop content and contribute to our Law Student Affairs Resources Database!
To discuss how you would like to get involved, please contact NALSAP President, Rebekah Grodsky via the Contact Page.